• I was born in Greenville County, South Carolina in 1981.
• Each summer, I lived at the Brevard Music Center.
• I attended Furman University in South Carolina.
• My parents are from Charlotte, North Carolina.
• The largest house in the United States is near my hometown.
(the photograph below shows one of the views from this house)
• I am a founding member of the Vista House at Furman University.
• The tallest mountain in the eastern United States is in western North Carolina.
• The most visited national park in the United States is near my home.
• We have white squirrels in Brevard, North Carolina.